A local favorite in the heart of the French Quarter, Deanie’s Seafood offers a friendly local atmosphere and mouthwatering, authentic New Orleans cuisine cooked to perfection. Enjoy a meal in our main dining room or host an event in one of our private dining rooms or traditional Vieux Carre courtyard.
Often referred by locals who have named Deanie’s “New Orleans Best Seafood Restaurant,” visitors to this New Orleans destination restaurant enjoy heaping portions of hot seafood, authentic fried favorites, crabs, crawfish, shrimp, oysters and more.
Deanie’s is conveniently located a block off of Canal and Bourbon streets, a short walk from the Ernest Morial Convention Center, Harrah’s Casino, Bourbon Street and the French Quarter.
Whether you are enjoying a meal in our main dining area or hosting an event in one of our private dining rooms and traditional Vieux Carre courtyard, Deanie’s Seafood in the French Quarter offers a dining experience that reflects the unique atmosphere of the French Quarter and authentic flavor of New Orleans.
Deanie’s Seafood proudly celebrates Louisiana seafood with a custom glass aquarium sculpture representing the bounty of Louisiana’s gulf coast. The piece is a permanent installation at the French Quarter location created by local glass artist James Vella.
Once you visit Deanie’s Seafood’s French Quarter location, you’ll want to keep Deanie’s at the top of your French Quarter to-do list.
Location: 841 Iberville St., New Orleans, Louisiana 70112 (Iberville corner of Dauphine St. one block off Bourbon Street and Canal Street) Click here to see map.
Telephone: (504) 581-1316
Open Sunday – Thursday
Hours: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Open Friday – Saturday
Hours: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
* We do not take reservations
* 20% Service Charge will be added to parties of 5 or more
* No separate checks
* No more than 4 payments per check
* Extra charge for take-out orders
* We accept all major credit cards except Discover
* Dress Policy: To enhance the experience of all our guests, we ask that you respect our dress code. As a family restaurant, we consider sleeveless shirts/tank tops for men and overly provocative clothing for women (bra tops, bathing suits, skirts and shorts that do not provide appropriate coverage) too informal for the dining experience we provide our guests. We appreciate your respecting our dress policy when dining in our restaurant.
Deanie’s French Quarter is located on Iberville Street, between Bourbon Street and Dauphine Street. Parking is available in several garages within one city block of Deanie’s Seafood.
© 2018 Deanie's Seafood • All Rights Reserved • 1713 Lake Ave. Bucktown (Metairie), LA • 841 Iberville St. French Quarter •2200 Magazine St. Garden District