Bucktown – Restaurant and Seafood Market
Our original location has been in Bucktown–a fishing village along Lake Pontchartrain just west of New Orleans–for more than 50 years. Deanie’s has remained true to its Bucktown roots by serving the finest local seafood prepared in the authentic New Orleans culinary tradition.
Deanie’s Seafood in Bucktown is a nationally known dining destination as well as a true neighborhood restaurant–a place where diners strike up conversations with neighboring tables and families get together to celebrate milestones.
Address: 1713 Lake Avenue, Metairie, Louisiana 70005
Telephone: (504) 831-4141
Open 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday. (Closed on Mondays.)
Deanie's in Bucktown offers an Early Bird Menu available 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Friday that includes soup or salad, entree plus a soft drink or iced tea for $15.95 per person.
Deanie’s in Bucktown is the home of the first seafood market in this historic fishing community. Today, Deanie’s operates Deanie’s Seafood Market as well as its online store shopdeanies.com, shipping delicious fresh and boiled Louisiana seafood to customers throughout the United States. To contact Deanie’s Seafood Market directly, call 504-835-4638.
* We do not take reservations
* 15% Service Charge will be added to parties of 5 or more
* 17% Service Charge will be added to all separate checks
* Extra charge for take-out orders
* Please call Special Events Coordinator Chandra Chifici at 504-834-1225 or email her at email@example.com to make arrangements for special or group parties.